Monday, 18 July 2011

The toys are back in the pram

Just a quick update for anyone who may still be interested in my ramblings.  The time I've had away from the studio have put things back into perspective and I've been pottering again.  I worked a bit on my quilt but withdrew it from the show.  I'll come back to it another time - maybe!

I'll be absent from here for a while longer - maybe a couple of weeks, maybe a couple of months while I deal with some personal family stuff in my home town. 

Thank you to everyone who sent me lovely emails and comments after my last post.  I've tried to reply to everyone personally, but its a difficult time and I suspect a few may have slipped the net. 

4 comments:

  1. As a new reader, I'm glad; I think you made the right decision. Sorry to hear there are other difficulties right now. Is it possible that continuing to work on the quilt might help to sustain you through a troubled time? Will be wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back We all have those times when we have tantrums as its frustrating when it doesn't go the way we imagine it. I can leave things for months and suddenly it all comes together. You are back and that is all that matters

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to see you backxx thank you for my beautiful email. You are an amazing artist and we all have moments like that love.x We will be here when yoiu are ready to show us your amazing work againxxlynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah, you're back!

    ReplyDelete